You are given a token of gratitude for stopping by

EVERYONE IS AWESOME, I WONDER IF THEY EVER THINK I AM TOO?
And yeah I used rojak language, so you might not want to read this

Muggo

Dalam blog semalam ade sebut pasal Muggo & i know some people don't have any clue of who or what it is. So, skang nak buat a blog yg KHAS, KHUSUS, SPECIALLY for my PRECIOUS ONE! X)

Muggo is a word from Kelantan, meaning a type of monster. (macam hantu kut). I call him Muggo because he is such a strong guy. I mean, he almost died but he survived, for TWO times! Macam hantu la tu kan. Ssss... Powerr (sly tone)

He is my sayang, my honey, my darling, my baby, my notty & my everything in the world. He's awesome & gorgeuos. He likes to eat & even sleep with me :D My family really love him eventhough he's a pain in the head '=.= Yeah, he is. He always make me angry && sad for not listening to me. Always make noise at the wrong time. But damn i love him so much that I'll HURT YOU TRIPLE if you hurt him. He's not that of a superhero. He's more like my caunselor(?) haha! To the people who have met him, he's cuteeeee riteee? ;) Btw, he's NOT NOT NOT my brother or bestfriend or boyfriend. Hurm... To be exact, he's a SUPERDUPER HARDCORE cat bebeh! =^.^= I love him so much, more than you! Hahah.


No comments: