You are given a token of gratitude for stopping by

EVERYONE IS AWESOME, I WONDER IF THEY EVER THINK I AM TOO?
And yeah I used rojak language, so you might not want to read this

Hello My BIG Month

It's November now and you should know it's my fav month of the year. -after april :D Anniversary was over and we didn't get a chance to celebrate it :/ Masing2 busy dgn hal sendiri.

Just got back from KRS camp yesterday. It was tiriiinng and fun (kut?). My marks for writing exam is okay but for oral? Teeettt! Not fair gila. Ada yg biat tgagap2 and tengok nota boleh je dapat markah tinggi nak mampus. Aku? Tak baca nota langsung! Halllaaah. Dah la tak sihat time camp tu. Nasib takyah kawad banyak2. I'm hoping to get high marks for marching, CPR, anduh, ikatan and jahitan. Grhhh. If buat ujian kecergasan and perundangan sure dapat more marks. But cancel la pulak :| Hrghh

I already got some results of the final exams.
Math - 93
Chemistry - 63
Physics - 66
Bahasa Melayu - 84
Agama - 86 (?)

Can't wait to get more results esp Add Math! :)

Btw this Saturday there will be a project at my mom's office. It is TAF: Tabung Amirul Fakir project which will be held to collect money for him. He's not feeling well for more than a year now. Everyone is welcome :)

No comments: