You are given a token of gratitude for stopping by

EVERYONE IS AWESOME, I WONDER IF THEY EVER THINK I AM TOO?
And yeah I used rojak language, so you might not want to read this

Syahirah MZ 2

Today, 24th April, Friday. Tomorrow, 25th April 2009, Saturday. The day when Syera will leave us all. Paris is waiting with such comfortable & cozy home. It's spring, the temperature there is low, cold. Hope youwon't catch a cold on your arrival :) As soon as you reached there, take a short rest for a while. Nap kee.. That would do haha.



Now, 11.34p.m. View her Myspace profile. She wrote;


AU REVOIR

*My friends are the people who are aware of how retarded I am and still manage to be seen in public with me. Oh I love them, and I miss them so much :(

Sgt terharu. I miss her too. & forever will. Bile nak balik sini balik? Lol

Her flight is at night about 11 pm (i think so?) So, gonna call her tomorrow. & for those who really care, do give her a call. I expact she'll be waiting? She's nervous. (Oh yes she does) It's gonna be a lot different there. The enviroment, the languages, the people & most of all the friends.


Good luck
is the only thing I could wished her. Take care is the only word I could thaught off. Goodbye is the true statement that will never go wrong. & i love you is an expression which I hope she'll never forget.

Don't forget me, ok?
Thanks for everything.
I love you!

See you later, aligator :D

No comments: