You are given a token of gratitude for stopping by

EVERYONE IS AWESOME, I WONDER IF THEY EVER THINK I AM TOO?
And yeah I used rojak language, so you might not want to read this

Syahirah MZ

Syahirah Mohamed Zaini. My bestie since standard 6 :) We've been through lots of things together. Best oh kawan ngan de. :D I love you

I'm doing this blog to tell the world how much i love her. & so that she'll always2 remember me. Harap maklumla, she's going to France by this month. Gonna miss you sweetheart. I love you & insya-Allah i won't forget you. When you come here, please tell me. It'll be a pleasure to meet you :D Td sepatutnye nak jumpe de kat umah Ija, tp de xdtg (sakit kepale) Haha. Next time ade lg. Dah la.. (xtau nak cakap ape lg)
Have a nice stay in France & do keep in touch. Will be missing you :)

1 comment:

syahirahMZ said...

uwaa sori tk pg rmh ija td D: