You are given a token of gratitude for stopping by

EVERYONE IS AWESOME, I WONDER IF THEY EVER THINK I AM TOO?
And yeah I used rojak language, so you might not want to read this

I Like This <3

"She is not a bird to be kept in a cage. You should let her fly free"

"A woman is not a thing to be treated like she is yours only. She has her own life and so do you"

"You are a friend in my heart"

"I love you with all my heart"

"Therefore I won't hurt you anymore"

"I know everyone will try to hurt my girlfriend for taking me away from them. But I surely won't let them hurt the person who I love the most"

"I love you with all my heart"

"Therefore I trust you very much and won't ever doubt you for something stupid"

"You are mine only, but you are theirs' too. And I hope you won't run away from me for them"

"Would you kill yourself to save me?"

"I promise I won't hurt you mentally, physically and emotionally. Because I love you so much and I'll let you hurt me so that you're happy"

"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH"