You are given a token of gratitude for stopping by

EVERYONE IS AWESOME, I WONDER IF THEY EVER THINK I AM TOO?
And yeah I used rojak language, so you might not want to read this
Gaaah! Exam will be on next Monday and I haven't studied Agama yet! Why the hell did they planned the exam too early? Now focusing deeply into Sejarah hope for getting A.

Btw, the SPM grades which are A1, A2, B3, B4 and so on have been changed to A+, A, A- and blablabla. There's nothing change exactly. & To get A+ we must score 90 and over! Need to work harder?! Hrghh. Stupid Jabatan Pelajaran.

Plus, today only I realise I got some Iron(III) chloride chemical on the baju kurung which I wear on Monday Good thing it's not the Iron(II) sulphate which smells like shit!
SERIOUSLY PEOPLE!

Mama is in Fukuoka now. She says she can't find any internet there and the hotel she's staying in has an 11pm curfew! '--

No comments: