You are given a token of gratitude for stopping by

EVERYONE IS AWESOME, I WONDER IF THEY EVER THINK I AM TOO?
And yeah I used rojak language, so you might not want to read this

Garghh!

Exam starts tomorrow! :S

Btw, still playing games today HAHA.

Yesterday went to Fatihah's place. Beraya laa. Papa sent me to Fana's house, then we tumpang Syaida lol. There were 5 people who went there. Fana, Farahin, Syaida, Nabilah and me :D Makaaaaan and tengok Hindustan XD Got lot of food. Ada mee gulung -mee yg digulung dalam telur then makan dgn sup haha-, koktel, kek makaroni and kueh laa haha. Sedap oh. Banyak kali tambah. I ate the most! :P

Then balik, ayah Fatihah hantar. Ngeh.

Today I suppose to go to Athirah's place. Tp takde transport leerr.

Ok, so I had mengaji in the morning. Then Papa taught me some Agama for the exam haha.

For dinner, Papa cooked chicken curry! :D Nasib baik ada org reti masak haha. Then I goreng sayur lol.

Mama will arrive Ipoh at about 11.30pm nanti. Wohoo! :O Haven't meet her for two weeks already. But I'll be sleeping by that time '--

No comments: