You are given a token of gratitude for stopping by

EVERYONE IS AWESOME, I WONDER IF THEY EVER THINK I AM TOO?
And yeah I used rojak language, so you might not want to read this

YAY TO US

So final exams are over. FINALLY! It was haaarrrdd. But maybe it's because I didn't really put my effort into studying for the finals. But then people yg study pun cakap susah. Soooo, whatever. I score 39 for Paper 1 of Math ^^ Yeah dah dpt. Esok Chemistry and I can't wait! Finals maahh, who doesn't want to get the results right?

This exam I rajin sikit. I went to library with Ija, Nana, Ai Ling and Zaheen. KONONnya nak study. But I think mostly we sembang :| Even the 'pengawas' -whom we called Mafia XD- marah marah. So kecoh.

Now I'm getting ready for the kem kenaikan pangkat KRS. Must siapkan the log book soon :| Banyak lgiiii. And I'll be studying Geo soon. Nak take for SPM lah konon ><>

P/S: 6 days to anniversaryyy :D
Wednesday here I come babyy

Just wanna say thanks to that guy who taught me so many things bout my life. Who make me tougher to go through this life. Who picked me up when I fell. Reached my hand when I'm lost. You're my best friend evaaaa

No comments: